Re: Procmail and SmartList BoF: USENix

1997-01-13 16:50:49
I did get several positive comments on the subject and
have been encouraged to make a more organized stab
at future events (next year's USENix, maybe this years
UNIForum).

Somebody at this one (more up-to-date and informed than
I) mentioned a 3.11pre5.  Where is this?

You probably mean me - I referred to the prerelease of a couple
of files to be included in 3.11pre5 that bundled my fix for rc.request
and something else.  SvdB released this a couple of months ago
but I don't of any 3.11pre5 release ever followed.  There are a
couple more patches that someone has captured and made available
but I don't think SvdB has blessed them yet.

        David,

        Thanks for piping up.  I'm usually horrible about
        proper attribution.

        So, what features are we looking at?  What's needed?

Jim Dennis,
Starshine Technical Services