sort by size -- must have multigram ?

1997-01-13 16:25:53

I am trying to do a "if this message is larger than 10KB then do
this" recipe.

Do I have to use multigram to do this?
        If so, how can I compile it without installing smartlist
                (which I _can't_ do, and there is no procmail userid
                 in /etc/sendmail.cf and I can't change that either)?

Does anyone have it compiled for SunOS 4.1.4 by any chance?

Thanks

TjL

--
Tj Luoma (luomat(_at_)peak(_dot_)org) / http://www.next.peak.org/~luomat
Unix regular expression: (.*[^-a-zA-Z0-9_.])?)