Using booleans to trigger a nested procedure?

1997-01-19 20:18:57
I want to be able to set a $FEATURE boolean in my .procmailrc that
will turn on and off features in included files.

In sloppy pseudocode:

IF $FEATURE = on THEN
{
:0 c
 do this stuff
 besides whatever is
 being done anyway
 outside this nested recipe
}

However, I can't figure out for the life of me how to tell procmail
to evaluate the $FEATURE boolean in a way that would trigger the
nested routine.

Can someone please point out the obvious to me?

Thanks.
--
|We have tried ignorance for/      Tom Betz      (914) 375-1510        |
|a very long time, and it's/  Want to sent me email? Read this first:  |