Re: procmail and elm

1997-01-20 19:10:26

I have modified the patch to add a command line option (-S pfx) which,
in conjunction with the Magic option (-M), will cause elm to treat all
folders with names beginning with pfx as spool files.  I also
corrected an error in the patch that caused it to generate incorrect
lock file names for folders in the current directory.

Elm 2.5 (which is in beta) has yet another way to do this.  The elmrc
has a new variable (incomingfolders) that allows you to list which
folders should be treated as spool folders.

The 2.5 beta can be found at ftp.virginia.edu:/pub/elm-dev/beta1.tar.gz

--
Bill Pemberton                                 wfp5p(_at_)virginia(_dot_)edu
ITC/Unix Systems                               flash(_at_)virginia(_dot_)edu