Re: procmail and elm

1997-01-20 19:38:42
Jeff Dwork wrote the following:

I use procmail to deliver mail to several spool files in my personal
mail directory.  I want to be able to read these using elm and to be
able to switch between them while still within elm.  But elm (2.4pl25)
will not allow specifying spool files other than those in the system
mail directory.

[lotsa stuff nuked]

I'm not sure I get this... what's wrong with elm -f and using the 'c'
command in elm to change folders?

--
CaT (cat(_at_)zip(_dot_)com(_dot_)au)                       URL:
http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null