Strange message showing up in Mail folders

1997-01-22 10:53:13
Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure this is exactly a procmail related question, but
I do use procmail-3.11pre4, on a Solaris 2.5 machine running
sendmail 8.7.5, and soon to be upgraded to 8.8.5.

I have been using the imapd2bis that was included with my pine3.93
package that I installed over an year ago. Recently I decided
to upgrade the imapd daemon to the imap4rev1, so I ftped that
and compiled and installed it.

Now in some of my folders this message shows up:
Mainly the folders used by procmail to sort my
incoming mail.

From MAILER-DAEMON(_at_)claire(_dot_)hsrc(_dot_)unc(_dot_)edu Wed Jan 22
12:44:48 1997
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 09:55:53 -0500 (EST)
From: Mail System Internal Data
<MAILER-DAEMON(_at_)claire(_dot_)hsrc(_dot_)unc(_dot_)edu>
Subject: DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is not
a real message.  It is created automatically by the mail system software.
If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be re-created
with the data reset to initial values.

Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand situation.
hou(_at_)claire(_dot_)hsrc(_dot_)unc(_dot_)edu

Does any one know why this is happening?
I would really appreciate any feedback from you.

-Harvey Hou
 UNC Highway Safety Research Center
 hou(_at_)claire(_dot_)hsrc(_dot_)unc(_dot_)edu