Re: Trying to prevent my procmail 8MB core dumps.

1997-01-28 10:50:20

Just one comment to make on Tom's reply:

"Tom Betz" <tbetz(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
I really appreciate your help with this... even more than the
documentation, seeing the mind behind procmail employing it in a task the
purpose of which I pretty much understand helps me to understand procmail
itself a lot better.

I'll have to take this as a indirect compliment, as I'm _not_ the mind
behind procmail.  Stephen R. van den Berg <srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl> holds that
honor.
I'm just your J. Random Rabid User.

Philip Guenther