clear info on virtual hosts using sendmail 8.7.6

1997-01-28 19:17:18
Hello guys, i know this has been beating to death here plus i have recieved
info from Mr. Geunther(sp?) on the subject, but being someone who has
no idea what a rule is in sendmail I thought maybe if someone could
point me to a web page or some docs regarding setting up virtual domains
via sendmail using procmail as the local delivery agent. I'm runnin Linux kernel
version 2.0.0 right now( tying to compile the latest kernel).
If it would be easier to get the latest sendmail v8 package i could do that
also. Suggestions are welcomed..

Thanks!!!

Terrelle
Terrelle Shaw