Retrieving Remote Mail

1997-01-28 22:44:05
I am trying to set-up procmail so that I can retrieve e-mail from a
remote server for my domain.  I have configured procmail to be the
local MDA for my system and am using fetchpop1.9 to retrieve my mail
from the remote server as it is designed to play nicely with procmail.
The problem that I am experiencing is that although I use a condition
such as:

* ^TOfoo(_at_)bar

I don't seem to be getting the Bcc going to the right place.  I looked
at the regular expression that ^TO represents and it looks like it is
supposed to get Bcc.  Am I doing something wrong or am I
misunderstanding something?

Also, it seemed like I should be able to process all the stuff for my
domain by sending it to sendmail or procmail by doing

:0
* ^TOmydomain.com
| procmail

but that got me into an infinite loop.  Is there some other way to do
this?

Dorita Menconi