problem with LINEBUF

1997-01-31 23:51:34

        I have a question about the following recipe:
:0 c
! `cat file`
        Basically I am trying to create a very simple mailing list, and the
recipients' email addresses would be in file.  If the size of file gets too
big, it would exceed LINEBUF and some people would not get the email. Ofcourse,
I can redefine LINEBUF but that's not the real solution. Anyone have an idea
about this? Thanks!
        By the way, I am aware of /etc/aliases and SmartList but I don't have
root access so I can't use it.

--
      Theera Kittichareonpot
theera(_at_)purdue(_dot_)edu