Simple Bozo-Filter Example?

1997-02-03 16:15:23
Hello.

I was wondering if anyone uses procmail for a bozo-filter and if they
could email me a simple example.  Basically I want to keep a file with
a list of email addresses in my $HOME or .procmail directories called
.bozo (or the like) and have messages from email addresses in the .bozo
file automagically redirected to /dev/null (or possibly do something
else fun with them, like automatically email a complaint to root and
postmaster at their domain).

If anyone would like to volunteer a simple example I would be greatly
appreciative.

|   Sebastian @ Eclipse Internet - (800)483-1223 - sbern(_at_)eclipse(_dot_)net

| A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in   |
| human history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.  |
|  - Mitch Ratcliffe, _Technology Review_, April, 1992                  |