concatenated email

1997-02-12 10:40:21
Hello Folks,

Enclosed is my email sent on yesterday morning (2/11), and I found out
late last night that I had stopped subscribing this email list some
sometimes ago.  That means if someone replied my email yesterday, I may
missed his/her email.  So if you are one of the kind person, please resend
your reply to me.  Pls also accept my apology for resending the following
email:  (I re-subcribed to this email list last night :-)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have installed Procmail software, v3.10 1994/10/31, long time ago.
Pls forgive me for my ignorance if my question is simple to you.

Procmail serves me well until recently I sometimes got an email which
composed of three email.  All three emails have header and content
like the following concatenated email:

From usera(_at_)sv(_dot_)sc(_dot_)philips(_dot_)com  Sat Feb  8 22:56:55 1997
        :
        :
FFrom sendera(_at_)juno(_dot_)com  Mon Feb 10 13:58:22 1997
        :
        :
rom sendera(_at_)juno(_dot_)com  Mon Feb 10 13:58:23 1997

I have checked on my backup directory and the three email did
come in seperately so it was either caused by my .procmailrc problem
or the old version of Procmail I have.  The three email header
were fine, but the concatenated one above indicating there was
one more 'F' beside the 'From' on the second email, the last email
was missing a 'F'!  The last two email were sent from same sender
at the same time but with two slightly different email address but
all will arrive to my mail box.

The above email all goes to my mailbox in my very last portion of
.procmailrc:

        :0
        mbox

Thanks in advance.