Auto-Reply with all headers

1997-02-18 17:45:59

Howdy, all.  I'm sure this must have been done before, but I'm
looking to implement an auto-reply mechanism that will basically do
something like send the original poster a message of the form

---

Your message was received by <whoever> in this form, including all
headers and the body:

<All headers>

--

Unfortunately, formail seems to cut out all headers I don't specify
explicitly to keep.  Am I missing something very simple here?

=roy
Roy S. Rapoport        rsr(_at_)aonix(_dot_)com              Senior System
Administrator
http://www.aonix.com     Phone: 415-543-1314x280            Fax: 415-543-0145