verbose mode on

1997-02-19 07:19:12

hello, i'm new to the list so please excuse any redundancy i may bring.

i am attempting to install procmail for my own personal use as an
underprivladged user and as far as i can tell it *should* be working, but
i'm getting error messages that halt the install. (error code 1)

i'm sorry i cannot be more specific, but it has been a couple of days
since i last tried it.  after about eight attempts, i'm fairly
certain i need the help of one of you pros ;)

would i be totally out of line to rerun the install with the verbose mode
turned on and copy that output to a text file and post it here?  what if
i put it up on a webpage and just posted the address here?

thank you in advance,
--(gill)
          gill(_at_)topsecret(_dot_)net         i think my brain is running out
of ram.
         star(_at_)interaccess(_dot_)com              isn't there somthing i
can do with the cache?
       HTTP://www.topsecret.net                                 --jaime heller
HTTP://homepage.interaccess.com/~star