Forwarding to Program-Generated Recipients

1997-02-23 13:28:27

Howdy, all.  Another question.

I need to set up an alias to address all our users who get their
access via another provider, internetmci.com.  What I'd like to do
is set up a procmail recipe so that mail hitting this recipe gets
forwarded to a recipient list created by a program that would just
parse through the aliases file and grep for these users.

So far, I haven't seen a way to forward mail to an arbitrary,
program-generated mailing list.  Is this possible?

-roy
Roy S. Rapoport        rsr(_at_)aonix(_dot_)com              Senior System
Administrator
http://www.aonix.com     Phone: 415-543-1314x280            Fax: 415-543-0145