Re: Bozo Filter

1997-02-27 13:41:35
Roberto Marabini Ruiz <roberto(_at_)b12sg1(_dot_)cnb(_dot_)uam(_dot_)es> writes:
 I have implemented a "Bozo Filter" following the instructions of a
previous mail sent to this group. The filter works fine, it sends back the
unwanted messages but something should be wrong because the mensage sent
back bounces and at the end I get a buck of bounced emails.

If what you included at the end of you message was one of these bounces,
then I think it's doing the Right Thing: you're testing it by putting
one of your addresses (roberto(_at_)indy) on the bozo-list, and so the message
sent _from_ that address bounces back _to_ that address.  No?

Does the problem occur with "real" bozo addresses?

Philip Guenther