Re: Duplicate Homebrew Entries in Logfile

1997-03-06 16:49:39
On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Philip Guenther wrote:

Paul O Bartlett <pobart(_at_)access(_dot_)digex(_dot_)net> writes:
   I am using procmail 3.10 under SunOS 4.1.4.  I had developed a
recipe for discarding specified emails [...]

   The basic mail-discarding entry looks like this:
# Get message size (recipe from David W. Tamkin, slightly modified)
:0HBc  # note trailing period in first condition line
[...]

Remove the 'c' flag.  It's causing procmail to fork, [...]

    That's what I needed.  Thanks very much.  When I originally got
that piece of code from David Tamkin, he had _not_ included the 'c'
flag.  I put that in there myself from my limited understanding of
procmail.  I honestly did not know just what that scoring code would or
would not do to the piece of mail itself, so I was kind of winging it
when I stuck the flag in there myself.  Mr. Tamkin cannot be blamed for
my clumsy attempts.

Paul                             <pobart(_at_)access(_dot_)digex(_dot_)net>
Paul O. Bartlett, P.O. Box 857, Vienna, VA 22183-0857, USA
Finger, keyserver, or WWW for PGP 2.6.2 public key
Home Page:  http://www.access.digex.net/~pobart