Coffee Anyone?

1997-03-10 14:59:10
Hi Fellow Earthmate:

A friend of mine recently sent me a home-based money making program called
TUFF.  Anyone can do it right from their IBM compatible computer and earn a
lifetime income.  I have already started getting checks.

My friend told me he would give this program to anyone requesting it.  He said
all they have to do is send an email with the words "Send file" in the subject
and he would forward it free of charge to anyone.  No risk, no obligation.

If your interested send your email request to:
tuffdistributor(_at_)bigfoot(_dot_)com

Please disregard this notice if not interested...have a nice day