Re: error #1?

1997-03-26 22:08:13

On March 26, 1997, Philip Guenther <guenther(_at_)gac(_dot_)edu> said:
Are you *100%* sure that your mail is only ever delivered on the
machine which has /usr/procmail/bin/procmail?  Could there be another
machine on which your mail may be delivered which shares your account
(and your .forward file), but which doesn't have
/usr/procmail/bin/procmail?

Yup, I'm sure.  I'd stake my job on it, and I do -- I maintain
these machines, I set up sendmail and DNS, and I know where mail is
going.

what would happen if I changed my .forward from:

"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/procmail/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #rsr"

To simply
"|/usr/procmail/bin/procmail -f- # rsr"

?
           Roy S. Rapoport / rsr(_at_)aonix(_dot_)com / phone:415-543-0900
               Email rsr+services(_at_)aonix(_dot_)com for info on how
                to contact me, get my PGP public key, etc.
      Paul Vixie took my pen and all I got was this lousy .signature