`c' on captures or filters

1997-04-03 13:30:00
Philip Guenther wrote about using the `c' flag on variable capture recipes
(BTW, all this applies to filtering recipes as well):

| However
| it appears that procmail fails to set LASTFOLDER when doing variable
| capture or filtering, and thus the abstract that is logged will be
| whatever was previously in LASTFOLDER, possibly nothing if this is the
| first recipe executed.

Ah yes, I'd forgotten about that quirk.  On one site where I need a capture
recipe logged, I had to do this:

  :0 flags
  * conditions
  real_variable_that_I_want_to_set=| command opts args
   :0ac
   LASTFOLDER=| echo command opts args

Thanks for catching that, Philip.