Changing Subject Header

1997-04-07 13:36:00
How Can I capture and change the subject of an email?

I Want to do this because I'm subscribed to many discussion lists, so
depending from whrere the email is from it would be renamed so it would be
easier to organize them.

Example:
I receive an email from procmail list from
anyone(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)over(_dot_)the(_dot_)rainbow
with the subject: What's up doc?

Then I want to change the subject to : [PROCMAIL] What's up doc?

Got it? ;->

     __  __  ______  _____    ___      __
     / /_/ / / __  / / == /   / _ \    /  \
    / __  / / /_/ / / /\ \   / /_/ \  / == \
   /_/ /_/ /_____/ /_/  \_\ /_____/  /_/  \_\®
                               Producoes Ltda.
             http://www.horda.com
  .Consultoria, Marketing, Publicidade,
   e Treinamento Internet
  .Criacao e Implementacao de Home Pages
  .Design 3D, Graficos de Alta Qualidade
  .Consultoria e Implementacao de Intranets
  .Programacao CGI, Java, Javascript e VB
  .Programacao Multimidia,Shockwave,Real Audio
  .Provedor de Informacao e Acesso,
   Dominio Proprio,Secure Server,Link T3
  Lista
  lista(_at_)horda(_dot_)com