Help with autoresponder

1997-04-08 15:25:00
Greetings,
I'm new at this, (and on this list) so let me thank anyone who can help in
advance and thank the rest of you for your patience.

I'm using procmail to filter mail successfully, but I can't get it to
autorespond. Here is the telling line (maybe) from the procmail.log:

        procmail: Executing " (formail -r -A"X-Loop:
atoms(_at_)loungeax(_dot_)com" ; \
          echo /home/atoms/acknowlegement.txt | $SENDMAIL -t"
        procmail: Executing "/usr/sbin/sendmail,support(_at_)loungeax(_dot_)com"
        /bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of file

(Also, i had the same result when I used cat instead of echo above, and I'v
tried several different configurations of the .forward file)

I'd be happy to send a copy of the entire .log for an iteration if that
would help.

Thank you thank you thank you

--
tony atoms   A-Adams(_at_)neiu(_dot_)edu
http://www.neiu.edu/users/uaadams/