Re: Help with autoresponder

1997-04-08 16:53:00
Excerpts from mail: (08-Apr-97) Help with autoresponder by tony atoms
I'm using procmail to filter mail successfully, but I can't get it to
autorespond. Here is the telling line (maybe) from the procmail.log:

      procmail: Executing " (formail -r -A"X-Loop:
atoms(_at_)loungeax(_dot_)com" ; \
echo /home/atoms/acknowlegement.txt | $SENDMAIL -t" procmail: Executing
"/usr/sbin/sendmail,support(_at_)loungeax(_dot_)com"
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of file

I don't see a close paren in your command. I think there needs to be one
right after the ".txt". Also, make sure there are no spaces after the the
"\". And if it still doesn't work, try setting SHELL=/bin/sh at the top of
your .procmailrc.

Later,
Ed