Re: System Mailbox and zero byte files.

1997-04-23 17:48:00
"Timothy Brush" <flatline(_at_)bc(_dot_)sympatico(_dot_)ca> writes:
    Is there anyway to change the System mailbox???  Am I missing a rule set
or do I need to hack the code?

Check out config.h on procmails up to 3.11per4, and src/authenticate.c
on procmails after that.  There you can change where each user's system
mailbox is by altering a #define or two.

      I'm currently using procmail-3.11pre6.  Is the change still required for
src/authenticate.c?

If you don't like the default, you're going to have to change *something*.
In versions after pre4 (such as pre6), that change will need to be made
to src/authenticate.c.

Philip Guenther