Tangentially [loki(_at_)infonex(_dot_)com: Re: Another unwanted [mix(_at_)sirius(_dot_)infonex(_dot_)com: Instructions for using anonymous remailer]]

1997-04-23 23:38:00
Apparently other people than I will have been receiving these funny
mixmaster help messages. That mystery is now solved.

FYI,

/* era */

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 12:07:27 -0700
To: era eriksson <reriksso(_at_)cc(_dot_)helsinki(_dot_)fi>
From: Lance Cottrell <loki(_at_)infonex(_dot_)com>
Subject: Re: Another unwanted [mix(_at_)sirius(_dot_)infonex(_dot_)com:
Instructions for
 using anonymous remailer]

Ok, I now know the problem. Someone subscribed the remailer to
procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
You posted to that list with a message having the word "Help" in the
subject. I have send an unsubscribe request.

        -Lance

Well, here we go again. I complained to you something like a week and
a half ago about these unwanted messages I keep receiving from the
Mixmaster remailer (around Apr 13). Today I got another one. As per
communication regarding the previous one, I trust you will now be able
to check from your logs where this comes from.

Thank you for your time; eagerly expecting the end of the mystery,

/* era */