Re: Procmail Consultant Wanted

1997-04-24 09:56:00
Just send the .procmailrc to the list and ecplain what you are trying to
do please.

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, randc wrote:

I give up.  I have read the manual pages and related items and I can't
afford to have my mail system down any longer.  I would, therefore, like to
hire, preferably in the Chicago area, someone to examine my .procmailrc
file and fix the problem.  It shouldn't take all that long (maybe 15
minutes for an expert).  Please e-mail me privately with your rates and how
I can get the file to you if interested.