Re: Using procmail as a POP3 client

1997-04-30 21:14:00
Kevin Eliuk <cagey(_at_)kevin(_dot_)sunshine(_dot_)net> writes:
My problem is that after doing the steup and test procedure on my FreeBSD
box w/everything seemed to function properly.

I recieve my mail from my ISP via popclient it simply is deopsited in my
/var/mail/$USER.

[ .... .forward ..... ]
[ .... .procmailrc .... ]

I'm sure this is a simple oversight on my part. Thanks for your help :-)

Perhaps part of your oversight is your failure to explain what is not
working.  My one real coment is that procmail is *not* a POP client.
If you want a POP client you should be looking towards fetchmail by
Eric Raymond.

Philip Guenther