Re: Help With Autoresponder (fwd)

1997-05-02 11:01:00
It was very considerate of the procmail autoresponder to attempt to
answer my query.;)

This is similar to the problem I'm trying to debug...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 21:56:47 -0400
From: procmail(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
To: ddave(_at_)ddave(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: Help With Autoresponder

Thank you for requesting information about our automated newsletter server.

Anyone can communicate with the server by sending e-mail with subject lines
that contain:

Subject: subscribe widgets
This will add your e-mail address to the widgets mailing list.  You will

Regards,

Dave/Webmaster

                VserV Inc. | Enjoy Great Humor?
            www.v-serv.com | Join Joke-L
Commercial Website Hosting | Listserv <listserv(_at_)ddave(_dot_)com>

   "I love the smell of SPAMMER frying in the morning."
         Wagner playing in the background...