Re: System Mailbox for Procmail-3.11pre7 (NOT in FAQ)

1997-05-04 12:57:00
At 15:42 Uhr +0200 04-05-1997, Fred B. Ringel wrote:
Hi all-

      This is not 100% on topic for the qmail list, but maybe someone has
run into this problem. I've tried most permutations w/o success.

      I run qmail and thus need to compile procmail-3.11pre7 to deliver
to "$HOME/Mailbox". Under versions up to pre4, this was easy, I just
changed the define for SYSTEM_MBOX in config.h to "$HOME/Mailbox" as set
forth in the qmail-FAQ and it worked w/o fail, producing "Your System
Mailbox=$HOME/Mailbox."

With pre6 (dont know of other versions) I changed it in /etc/procmailrc.
Probably you should have a look at 'man procmailrc' and look for an example
file in the source distribution (I use a binary rpm from RedHat).

Ciao,
Franz.

URLs    <mailto:Franz(_dot_)Sirl(_at_)munich(_dot_)netsurf(_dot_)de>
        <http://homepages.munich.netsurf.de/Franz.Sirl>