Re: Error message

1997-05-04 22:28:00
On Sun, 4 May 1997, Matthew Wilds Mauzy wrote:

I've been recieving this message the last couple of times I've
checked my logfile, but there is plenty of space on the partition
it's trying to write to.  Any ideas?

  Total  Number Folder
    0       8  ## procmail: No space left to finish writing "/var/mail/mauzy"
    0       8  ## procmail: Truncated file to former size
93962488    8 **Bounced**

I'm pretty certain that you are out of room on your mail device.  Do a
"df" and see if you are out of room.

Steve Hill                                      Mountain View, CA
  Email: steveh(_at_)nugrange(_dot_)vip(_dot_)best(_dot_)com
415-961-7889