**ProcLog 0.A1 Released** BUG FIX

1997-05-05 23:32:00
Sorry for the follow-up post, but I know a number of persons downloaded
ProcLog 0.A Beta sunday (just not WHO), which I found out has a rather
major bug in the new installation script that basically makes it unusable.

The new version 0.A1 has the bug fixed.  If you're unsure what version
you've got, your README.1st should contain the correct version number.  To
the best of my knowledge there are no more bugs/undocumented features.  If
this proves to be true, 0.A1 will be re-released as 1.0 and development
will be then concentrated on porting to perl scripts and increased
functionality of the Print Log and Kleen Log scripts.

Right now I'm the only one testing ProcLog which has been a factor in the
bugs in 0.90 and 0.A... if anyone would like to offer to be a guinea pig
so to speak, I'd love to hear from ya.

Aaron Turner, CNE      | Finger me for my PGP key   | Unix, Perl & Bash Hacker
aturner(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com      | Either which way,          | Comp. Eng.
Major @ SJSU
www.pobox.com/~aturner | one half dozen or another. | Mustang lover, M$ hater