Using alias to forward?

1997-05-06 16:08:00
Greetings.

I am a newbie to procmail, and can't seem to figure it out.  I was told by
the good people at BEST Internet (best.com) that I could use it to solve
my problem.

Here's the scenario:

I have a domain hosted there.  Mail sent to "anybody(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com"
gets
put into one mailbox.  I want to allow people to send mail to
"johndoe(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com" and have it automatically forwarded to
"johndoe(_at_)theirdomain(_dot_)com".  Can anybody tell me what files are needed
where to make this work?

I have tried to use the archives from this list to solve my problem, as
well as the faq's on the netm but I can't seem to get things to work.

Sorry to be so ignorant, but I really need to figure this out..

Thanks in advance for any help..

Chad Cotton