Firs time setup.

1997-05-09 02:34:00
I have tried for hours to set up procmail without any luck. Messages sent
to my "name" and "collector" are disapering out in the blue. I have my own
domain, but when I am using ftp to locate my directories there are no mail
folder. (Have to use telnet to look at that.) My host does also allow me
the possibilities to change the forwarding addresses directly on a web page
after the procmail file has been set up.

I have followed the instructions step by step, creating directories, chmod
and so on. The .forward" file and the ".procmailrc" file, also the
fileserver and the .procmail" directories has been placed directly in my
Home directory. (outside the public_html directory)

Since I got my own domain three months ago I have been looking forward to
to this procmail possibilities.

Any Ideas?
This is my ".procmailcr" file
VERBOSE=off
SENDMAIL=/usr/lib/sendmail
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
FILEDIR=$HOME/fileserver

:0
* ^TO.*name
! address1(_at_)xxx(_dot_)com

:0
* ^TO.*collector
! address2(_at_)xxx(_dot_)com

:0
* ^TOinfo
*!^FROM_DAEMON
|(formail -r -A "Precedence: junk"\
-I"From: Auto Reply from mycompany <info(_at_)xxxx(_dot_)com> " \
-I"Subject: Received email thank you" \
-A "X-Loop: info(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com";\
cat $FILEDIR/info.txt )|$SENDMAIL -t