Goodbye Procmail!

1997-05-13 10:05:00
I do not understand what's wrong I have tried a lot of alternatives Here
are a few examples.

:0
* ^TO.*webmaster@
! user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com (This is the alternative I should use according
to my
host.)

:0
* ^TOwebmaster
! user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com

:0
* ^TO*webmaster
! user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com

:0
* ^TO*webmaster(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com
! user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com

Why this simple (script)  command doesn't work. I am really don't know what
to do. I have spent so much time to figure out what's wrong.

I have turned the verbose to yes, but I cannot see any logs in the
directory.

This is what my host tells me: "If you want to use procmail, be prepared
for some frustrating debugging sessions."  Why frustrating debugging
sessions when there are not such a lot to do about it.

If someone is prepared to help me I will send further instructions.

T.J.