requeued mail

1997-05-13 15:36:00
 Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!                          requeued mail

We use an automatic process timeout after 5 minutes of operation for procmail,
so , terefore large files, (greater then 2.2 Megs) are interrupted and
requeued.  This is why procmail was timing out (see procmail choking on large
attachments NOTE: wasn't procmail's fault).

What I would like to do is have these messages delivered to postman (the
default delivery address) rather then be requeued.

Is this possible???

I have tried (to no avail) to get create a filter that will identify that the
mail was requeued and simply send it but can't get the filter to recognize the
header file that procmail places on requeued messages.

Any help would be appreciated.

  The simple answer would of course be to set the timeout higher on the
process, but there is no need to waste the processor time on these 2 to 30 meg
files.

  My rc file has approximately 250 entries and grows daily in my neverending
battle to stop the spammers.

Thanks,

David

SAIC Postmaster