How to tack on a default identifier to a list's msgs' Subject header?

1997-05-24 17:25:00
 I created a list for a user here, called darktales.  He's asked
me, if it's possible to tack on to any Subject: header, at the
end, something such as [ DarkTales].

 Does anyone know how, or if, one can do this?  Alternatively, can
one, in one of the rc files add an extra header?  I imagine one
can, but I don't know how to formulate the local file's content
for this.  Would anyone know how to do this, instead?

   Thank you for your time,

      Joseph

--
jurban(_at_)norden1(_dot_)com
The sheer naming of things, the creation of words, is the human way