FAQ questions

1997-05-25 07:56:00
To all of those who asked; I try to maintain a FAQ for this list at
<http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/faq.html> -- if there's anything you
feel is missing from this FAQ document, feel free to contact me in
private mail.

There is also a FAQ which comes with Procmail itself. You'll find a
copy via the above URL, as well as some pointers to additional
material (including the tutorial somebody posted an URL for, and
several others).

I've been planning to submit the FAQ to for news.answers approval and
start posting it to newsgroups but I think it needs an overhaul before
that, and perhaps a bit of graphical identity on the web pages. Any
comments most welcome (including which groups to post to -- I had been
planning to post it only to comp.mail.misc [and of course hopefully
{comp,news}.answers eventually] but there might be other newsgroups
out there that are appropriate ...?)

On Sat, 24 May 1997 09:16:38 -0400 (EDT),