Re: Platforms supported by procmail

1997-05-25 23:47:00
On Mon, 26 May 1997 03:27:06 +1000 (EST),
Martin Rudat <rudat(_at_)minyos(_dot_)its(_dot_)rmit(_dot_)EDU(_dot_)AU> wrote:
On Fri, 23 May 1997, Hanns-Peter Ermert wrote:
[e-mail address missing from attribution -- pls fix]
where can I find a list of the supported platforms?
Is there a port to OS/2 for example?
AFAIK you can compile any c program on any platform that has a c
compiler. Of course, you need the libraries that procmail uses. At
the moment I am slowly contemplating compiling it on my
dos-machine.

AFAIK you are going to have a hard time getting a Unix program running
on something that is not Unix. (NT, being POSIX, probably stands a
chance -- anyone have any experience with porting Procmail to NT?)

/* era */

--
Defin-i-t-e-ly. Sep-a-r-a-te. Gram-m-a-r.  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>
 * Enjoy receiving spam? Register at <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam.html>