Mailinglist problem

1997-05-26 07:17:00
Hi,

I wish to install a mailinglist on my account. My problem: I only have one
address. My first idea was to put a line "test-ml" in the first line of
mailing-list mails, to filter by :0B: and then forward to a local
majordomo-account. It works - nearly. When sending a mail from my own
account I get an endless loop :-(

Anybody with an idea how to realize this?

mfg, Dirk
---
Dirk Allard (allad000(_at_)goofy(_dot_)zdv(_dot_)uni-mainz(_dot_)de)

GM of United 2 and 3            (Soccer-PBEM)
GM of Atlantis                  (Conquest   )