Chmod Telnet?

1997-05-29 07:30:00
I am trying to chmod my mail directory via telnet. I do not have a mail
folder in my ftp directory. So I have to use telnet. When I am trying to
chmod the mail directory I get this message Warning! cant access
drwxrwxr-x- When I am trying to log in to the mail directory  I get this
message. [ugoa] {+|-| [rwxXlstugo] - - I am new to telnet. If someone could
tell me exactly what to do  I would be grateful.

T.J.

Sorry If this message should have been posted twice to the group (some
internal problems)