Re: [v3.11pre7] $DEFAULT no longer used or settable?

1997-05-30 11:11:00
On 30 May 1997 10:52:38 -0600, Mark Borges <mdb(_at_)cdc(_dot_)noaa(_dot_)gov>
said:

[After upgrading to pre7] I immediately noticed that mail is no longer
delivered to $DEFAULT when procmail drops off the end of ~/.procmailrc.

I don't see that behavior with pre7, if processing drops off the end of
the file the message is delivered to the $DEFAULT set in the procmailrc
as you expect.

Add a VERBOSE=on to the top of your procmailrc, comment out the VERBOSE=no
that's there already and post the whole procmailrc, a test message and the
output in the procmail log from the test message.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick(_at_)argon(_dot_)org