Will procmail do this?

1997-05-31 20:36:00
My wife wants to use my standalone Linux box at home to send
mail to and receive mail from me at my office.  I set up a user
account for her, but I need some good advice to make sure the
mail doesn't get all scrambled.  The box in question uses fetchmail
to pull the mail from an ISP.  It's a dynamic IP address.  Most of
the mail, of course, will be for me, not her.

Can I do something like put my .procmailrc in her ~/ and modify
the recipies to deliver to my ~/Mail/ unless the subject line
contains her name?  What solution(s) might be easier or more
practical?

Thanks,

Lance (who uses procmail to filter and sort his mail, but who has
a less-than-profound understanding of it)  ;-)