Procmail lock problems with sendmail 8.8.6BetaX

1997-06-04 10:06:00
I've noticed that since upgrading from 8.8.5 to the 8.8.6 Beta versions,
procmail will lock up on specific email addresses.  The addresses don't
match anything in my rc file, so it should just drop and go into the main
folder.  the log file has this to say about it:

procmail: Terminating prematurely