Re: Fighting SPAM

1997-06-05 14:04:00
I called them. They don't know anything about Belle whatever...seems like
they'll have some problems also.

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Gary A Delong wrote:

Here's one SPAMer who was dumb enough to put the
toll free number in their SPAM.

Give them a call on their dime and suggest they
stop SPAMing the net.

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 07:22:46 -0700
To: sparksdm(_at_)gtwinc(_dot_)com
Subject: LOSE ONE INCH OF FAT IN 24 HOURS - GUARANTEED

First time advertised in the United States!
BELLE FIGURE Liposome Reducing System

--{big snip}--
               NEED MORE INFORMATION BEFORE YOU ORDER?

        For more details about BELLE FIGURE and answers to just about any
question  you can think of...

        1) VISIT OUR WEB SITE:   http://www.teleport.com/~sparks22

        OR...

        2) CALL TOLL-FREE 888-220-9944 or 1-206-213-0322 and we'll
immediately
send you complete information via e-mail

RAK

Randy A. Katz
Computer Consultation & Sales
505 S. Beverly Drive, Suite 472                        Beverly Hills, CA  90212
(213) 307-9581                                         http://www.ccsales.com