procmail server

1997-06-05 18:00:00
Hello all,
Below you will find portion of my sendmail.cf and procmail recipe to
process all mail before procmail search for /home/user/.procmailrc.
/home/user/.procmailrc is processed correctly.
Sendmail was restarted and it did complain about sendmail.cf syntax.
I replaced "some.where" with my own domain.
What am I doing wrong?
Since I want to install SmartList, I need to have procmail running with no
problem and I hope that you guys can help me with that.
Thank you in advance,
Carlos

/etc/sendmail.cf
S0

R$* < @edo.net > $*     $#procmail $@ /etc/procmailrcs/some.rc  $ :
$1(_at_)edo(_dot_)net(_dot_)p
rocmail $2
R$* < @$*.procmail > $* $1 <@$2> $3

# local
Mprocmail,      P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=mSDFMhun, S=11, R=21,
                A=procmail -m $h $f $u
Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@ShPfn, S=10/30, R=20/40,
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -a $h -d $u

[root(_at_)ns1 /etc]# more /etc/procmailrcs/some.rc
              :0         # sink all junk mail
              * ^Subject:.*junk
              /dev/null

              :0         # pass along all other mail