Re: Dupe filter with store.

1997-06-07 11:32:00
On Sat, 7 Jun 1997 13:30:39 -0400 (EDT),
"Mike A. Harris" <mharris(_at_)blackwidow(_dot_)saultc(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca> wrote:
I would like a dupe filter that saves the dupes into a folder
called DUPES.  I'm currently using the method described in the
procmailex manpage, but I can't tell if it is working or not.
I'd like it to store the dupes into a folder if possible.

If you read a little further into man procmailex, there's a recipe
which does exactly what you're asking for. (Free tip: If your system
has some sort of scratch disk you can use, store the duplicates there.
They stay outside of your own quota. Just remember to purge the file
every once in a while.)

/* era */

--
Defin-i-t-e-ly. Sep-a-r-a-te. Gram-m-a-r.  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>