Re: DRAFT: Getting Started with Procmail (Comments, Please)

1997-06-09 22:13:00
On Thu, May 08, 1997 at 11:57:31AM -0700, Catherine Hampton wrote:

Last year I wrote up some web pages for a procmail workshop I gave here.

feel free to steal whatever you like or offer suggestions/corrections.

http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/workshops/procmail/

--
Joe Gross        | CCSO Unix Systems Engineer - University of Illinois UC
jgross(_at_)uiuc(_dot_)edu  | finger for pgp public key