Re: Invalid IP numbers (was Re: SPAM>Re: Marketing tool)

--
--
other numbers, such as the processing mailer's version information.
Most of the matches I found in a quick test were Microsoft Mail Server

You got it! It was the Microsoft Mail Server numbers that were getting
caught in the filter. The Cauce newsletter got caught every time in the
filter...

Regards,

Dave/Webmaster

           Join www.cauce.org | Join Joke-L
  Hit SPAMMERS Where It Hurts | Listserv <listserv(_at_)ddave(_dot_)com>

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide
the bodies of the SPAMMERS that I killed."