Re: Exclusive AOL Mailing Service... 1.25 Million a Month!

1997-06-10 00:10:00
On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, Russell W. Behne wrote:

I've emailed abuse, postmaster, root at the site 1stfamily.com
concerning this spam.  I doubt that it'll do any good though.
Their web page is certainly in favour of net disruption through
spamming.  This one is a good filter candidate.  Any suggestions?

Yes, Try automating it;
http://www.best.com/~ariel/nospam/

Ok, thanks, I'll check it out!

Question: Where can I get a good WYSIWYG HTML editor for Linux?
I use Mozilla. (Netscape Navigator)

Netscape's editor is broken.  Edit a new blank doc, then
immediately create a hyperlink to anywhere at the very top of the
document before doing anything else.  Now, try and insert
something in front of it.  No-go.  Also, it crashes every 5-10
minutes, and corrupts files.

Mike A. Harris        |             http://blackwidow.saultc.on.ca/~mharris
Computer Consultant   |                  Coming soon: dynamic-IP-freedom...
My dynamic address: http://blackwidow.saultc.on..ca/~mharris/ip-address.html
Email: mharris at blackwidow.saultc.on.ca  <-- Spam proof address

Want Wordperfect for Linux? Visit Caldera's website: www.caldera.com