Re: Exclusive [garbage]

1997-06-10 11:07:00
On Tue, 10 Jun 1997, W. Wesley Groleau x4923 wrote:

When a spammer uses the procmail list to hide his location,
is there any mechanism for retrieving the original header?

(I presume listowner already dealt with it, but I'm curious.)

I added a few logs to the fire! Nothing like the smell of SPAMMER roasting
in the morning... :)

To retrieve the archived files with intact headers, send an email to:

procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de

Place you commands in theSubject:

get archive/latest/ll705

Which will retrieve your message that I am replying to. The filename is in
the X-Mailing-List: header field

Regards,

Dave/Webmaster

           Join www.cauce.org | Join Joke-L
  Hit SPAMMERS Where It Hurts | Listserv <listserv(_at_)ddave(_dot_)com>

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide
the bodies of the SPAMMERS that I killed."